Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Senior Server Administrator
Waupaca Foundry currently has an opening for a senior level Server Administrator. This is an opportunity to join Waupaca Foundry’s server team and assist with the advancement of server infrastructure throughout the company.
The successful candidate will take an active role in the configuration, installation, administration and optimization of Waupaca Foundry’s Server Infrastructure. The Sr. Server Administrator role is to support and administer the design, planning and implementation of all Windows/VMWare related activities throughout the company. The Senior Server Administrator must be well versed with advanced engineering and administration of Windows Server Environments, VMWare, and DELL Compellent and EqualLogic storage systems.
As a member of the Server Team, this individual, under general supervision, will be primarily responsible for Windows OS, VMWare infrastructure, installation, configuration, deployment, performance tuning, monitoring, storage management, capacity planning, support of all server infrastructure and a key participant in the development of an Enterprise Operations Strategy.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- An energetic self-starter with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills capable of working with members across different disciplines and locations.
- Establish SLAs and provide technical leadership / hands on support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of all Windows Server based systems as well as all VMWare systems.
- Responsible for Windows Server patching as well as VMWare patches/upgrades.
- Responsible for installation, and maintenance of all storage systems throughout Waupaca Foundry.
- Works closely with other members of the team on day to day operations.
- Define and implement effective and efficient support models and processes.
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance.
- Experienced with vendor interactions.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or in a related technical discipline or equivalent education, technical training and experience.
- 7+ years of experience working with server infrastructure.
- Extensive technical and software application support experience with Windows Server.
- Extensive technical experience with:
- VMWare and related technologies
- DELL Compellent and EqualLogic storage systems
- Disaster Recovery and replication technologies
- Active Directory and related tools
- Nutanix Hyper-converged infrastructure
- Ability to manage complex technical issues across a variety of platforms.
- Excellent communication skills believing in collaboration and knowledge sharing, ability to work as an individual or team member.
- Ability to manage small to medium size projects.
- Ability to work effectively across a Global IT organization and the business functional areas.
- Understanding of IT Risk and SOX Compliance.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.