Milestone Senior Living-Tomahawk is seeking a Full-Time cook to join their team!
Responsible for creating high quality meals and enjoyable dining experiences for residents by preparing and serving attractive, nutritious and palatable meals consistent with regulations and established policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Manage food production and meal service; preparing meals for residents, ensure food is prepared in a nutritious and appetizing manner, monitor dining and kitchen area for cleanliness and safety, ensure dining room has been set up and taken down for meals and events, clean and sanitize dishes and equipment, follow food safe and sanitation policies and procedures at all times
2. Maintain supplies and appliances; responsible for food ordering and grocery shopping, order supplies for restocking, communicate appliance repairs to appropriate person, demonstrate precautionary work practices for the safety of others.
3. Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- Ability to obtain food handlers permit (as required by state regulations)
- One to three years of related work experience preferred.
- Formerly trained in culinary arts or have equivalent experience.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Workplace voluntary benefits
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Some uniforms provided
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities