Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
Accounts Receivable Analyst
The AR Analyst will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of receivable accounts for a global manufacturing company. The ideal candidate will have the ability to research and resolve discrepancies on disputed invoices. Daily responsibilities include continual interaction with internal and external customers. Excellent written and verbal communication is a must. The position is located in Waupaca and reports to the Accounts Receivable Manager.
- Posts revenues by verifying and entering transactions from lock box deposits.
- Prepare payment details that are downloaded from customer’s websites or sent via email to accounts receivable.
- Works with customers and sales team to resolve any invoice or payment disputes.
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information obtained from customers as well as internal sales, customer service and shipping departments.
- Resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions by following department pending deductions procedures.
- Provides analysis on collections and payment history while working with the Credit Manager/AR Manager during dispute resolution.
- Works diligently to provide copies of past due invoices, balances and related documents necessary to facilitate payment on past due invoices.
- Verifies invoice receipts for electronic receipt settlement customers.
- Prepares pro forma invoices for cash-in-advance customers.
- Provides weekly status updates on all customer accounts including related AR aging schedules.
- Approves customer orders and shipment status on a daily basis.
- Provides monthly review and analysis regarding customer payment statistics.
- Maintaining and increasing job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
- Accounting Degree and/or 2-4 years of experience in accounting. Accounts Receivable/Collections Preferred.
- Strong organizational and communication skills a must.
- General knowledge of accounting principles.
- Ability to learn and work effectively in various financial software packages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.