Kinzler Construction Services is a family owned and operated company, specializing in residential, commercial, and agricultural insulation projects. We have a 30 year track record of hiring, promoting and retaining exceptional team members who match our core values. We do what we say and we finish on time. Even if our work will never be seen, we know the Kinzler difference is felt every day.
A Construction Laborer is responsible for completely air sealing and insulating exterior and interior walls, ceilings, crawl spaces and attic spaces of residential, commercial and industrial job sites. Other duties include:
- Hand install insulation creating a barrier of comfort between conditioned interior living space and the outside elements. Install caulk and foam where needed. Install insulation stops, chutes and blockers where needed.
- Keeps accurate count of all materials taken to site, installed, and returned to the warehouse.
- Meet with site supervisor / homeowner at the beginning and end of each job for pre and post inspections, to answer any questions and ensure a thorough quality job.
A Construction Laborer will be crossed-trained in several departments to further their growth and provide them with more job opportunities. Departments that Installers may be crossed in may include:
Spray-applied Air Barrier
Levelrock/Gypsum Concrete Underlayment
Requirements for a Construction Laborer:
- A valid driver's license with clean driving history
- experience withing the construction industry trade
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- We require a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Starting Wage: $18+ / HR
Construction General Laborers receive several benefits including:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Company paid group life and AD&D insurance & additional voluntary life and AD&D
- Company paid long-term disability coverage
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Dependent and Medical care flex
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Holidays