Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 1 Year
Willing to Travel
Specialty: Heavy Highway/Airfield Construction
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
IHC is a nationally known, full-service heavy-civil contractor, specializing in building highways, airfields, streets and local roads, parking lots, industrial pavements, and water resource projects. In business for over 70 years, IHC’s primary market areas include the Rocky Mountain, Midwest, and Southwest regions of the United States. A leader in concrete paving innovation and quality, IHC currently ranks in the Top 400 ENR Contractors and employs 350 employees annually.
This is outside work in all types of environments, conditions, weather and seasons. Due to the nature of the position, regular and timely attendance is essential and hours must conform to the company's operation hours.
Construction background required, prefer paving or heavy/highway construction experience. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
Primarily responsible for the maintenance of equipment. Experience with a slip form paver a huge plus. Experience with engines, hydraulics, electronics, fabrication and trouble shooting. Understanding of concrete not necessary but would be a plus. You must have your own tools.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- Valid ID and drug testing required for all employees.
- This is your chance to be an important part of a strong stable national industry leader.
IHC offers benefits at a level rarely seen in the industry. IHC offers Medical, Dental, Life & AD&D along with Vision exams. There is a very low cost to employees.
- Company paid Life
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Care
- Company Profit Sharing
- IHC offers an Employee Assistance Plan
- IHC has Employee Recognition plans (based on years of service)
- IHC has Retirement Recognition plans
- IHC has Operations Incentive Bonus Plans
- IHC has Relocation and Travel Expense Reimbursement plans
- Company Vehicle and Tool Reimbursement Plans
Thank you for your interest in our position, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY NOW button below.