Live and work in the peace and beauty of the Colorado Western Slope!
Full scope of ground-up electrical installations including (but not limited to) service equipment, branch circuits, lighting/lighting control, low voltage, and custom installations; responsibilities include:
- Manage multiple subordinates.
- Work in a fast paced construction environment while providing high quality installations.
- Demonstrate effective communication with Project Manager.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to various changing field conditions.
- Current Colorado Journeyman Electrician or Residential Wireman.
- 2+ years of related experience including customer service and/or contractor relations.
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of the trade including electrical theory, NEC, blueprint reading, tools, etc.
- Must have a variety of tools of the trade. (specialty tools are company-provided)
- All technicians are drug tested and background checked.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Health Insurance
- Aflac Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Retirement (3% match)