Milestone Senior Living - Rhinelander is seeking FULL and PART-TIME Resident Assistant to join their team! PM and NOC shift!
*** Sign on Bonus for NOC shift. $250 for part time employees and $500 for full time employees. The first half of bonus will be paid out after 90 days of employment, the second after 6 months. ***
Responsible for providing services to residents. Services may include personal care, housekeeping or culinary assistance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assist residents with personal cares and activities.
2. Assist with meals as directed
3. Overall observation of residents both physically and mentally while performing cares. Alert nurse to any changes i.e. changes in skin color, bruising, open or pink, red areas, changes in mental status, confusion, unusual behaviors
4. Provide health care needs specific to each resident’s records, follow correct procedure and complete all required documentation to ensure delivery of care
5. Provide household services including laundry, emptying garbage, vacuum, dust, make beds and change linens or other services as directed
6. Assist/provide activities for residents and encourage participation
- High School Diploma/GED preferred.
- PREFERRED: One to three years of related work experience.
- Certified Nursing Assistant may be preferred
- Must be able to work irregular hours, weekends and evenings. Experience working with seniors is preferred.
- Health, dental and vision insurance*
- Workplace voluntary benefits*
- Company-paid life insurance*
- 401k with employer match
- Some uniforms provided
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities
- *These benefits are available to full-time employees working 30 hours per week or more.