Company: FSE- COMMISSIONING GROUP 43 NEW GARVER RD. MONROE, OHIO 45050
Location: MONROE, OHIO
Commissioning Agent + Retro Commissioning Agent
Min. Yrs. Experience: 10 YEARS
Education: FORMAL HVAC TRAINING
Salary:Wages: $50,000 -$70,000 ANNUALLY
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
No Relocation Assistance is available
POSITIVE PEOPLE providing EXCELLENT SERVICE with EXCEPTIONAL CARE
We are a 25 year old, reputable firm with 350 plus associates. Our primary focus is on Federal and state contracts. Resume responses will be kept completely confidential.
WE ARE A GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR AND EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
In a corporate culture of positive
reinforcement we will produce
excellence by continuously finding
better ways to serve our client as we
would wish to be served.
In a nurturing corporate climate where families
are valued and continuous improvement is a
way of life, we will treat our customer and our
fellow employees as we would wish to be
treated so that we will continue to be our
customer’s contractor of choice.
Responsible for planning and execution of all pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up, and initial operations activities on major building operations systems. The commissioning team, led by the Commissioning Agent, has a primary objective of verifying proper installation, operation, and performance based on the project design. The commissioning of the facility, systems, and/or equipment provides verification, identifies issues/discrepancies, and if designed and constructed properly, ultimately enhances the facility total quality, control, performance, and efficiency which in turn provides increased sustainability. The Commissioning Agent leads this process.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Leading the commissioning team and commissioning process on assigned projects
· Project management skills
· Perform commissioning activities on HVAC, lighting, and other building systems, including renewable energy, and water reuse systems,
· leading commissioning progress meetings;
· making improvements to and offering advice about operational procedures;
· scheduling and co-ordinating work to tight deadlines;
· ensuring that building systems works to its specification;
· creating and carrying out test procedures; Develop commissioning checklists for installation verification and functional performance testing of equipment and integrated systems
· investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults;
· troubleshooting building systems;
· liaising with installation/project engineers;
· writing reports and documentation;
· providing technical support;
· ensuring safe working conditions;
· Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate.
· Computer skills including expertise in MS Office.
· Ability to work under pressure is important, with tight schedules necessitating extra hours at times: shift and ‘unsocial' hours can be required, particularly where equipment is in 24-hour operation.
· Interface with design and construction team members to ensure commissioning activities are incorporated and commissioning issues are addressed; effectively filtering and managing documentation is a key element of the commissioning process
· Formal HVAC training/education with work experience
· Strong interpersonal, verbal, presentation, and written communications skills
· Good descriptive writing skills and the ability to articulate to a non-technical client the essence of the technical requirements that are being enforced
· Demonstrated skills in delivering excellent customer/client service and project management
· Strong technical background in commercial/institutional building systems and operations
· Substantial experience completing building energy efficiency projects
· Hands-on experience in testing, start-up and troubleshooting of HVAC systems, including but not limited to cooling towers, chillers, packaged roof top units, ERUs, DOAS, AHUs, VRFs, VFDs, for hospitals, schools, commercial and institutional type buildings
· Strong knowledge of mechanical and plumbing systems
· Strong knowledge of control systems
· Understanding of electrical and fire/life safety systems
Minimum age requirement: 21years of age
Must be able to pass Pre-employment and random drug and alcohol testing, Background and reference checks. valid drivers license required.