Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Liquor Company in Middleton, WI is now hiring liquor merchandisers. This position is responsible for providing in-store support by merchandising and stocking liquor products at customer accounts.
$13.25- 14.50/hour depending on experience
- Maintaining fresh product at retail by rotating, reorganizing and refilling shelves and coolers
- Inventory and reorganize back stocks, refill cold boxes, shelves, displays and dust product as needed
- Build displays that meets supplier and company guidelines; assist with resets when needed
- Communicate with and take direction from account personnel, management, sales representatives and delivery personnel on a regular basis
- Work with sales representative and chain division to execute and merchandise all monthly chain programs
- Maintain and update in store point of sale materials
- Assist sales representatives with rebates and coupons within assigned accounts as needed
- Attend product and business training sessions and sales meetings as needed
Skills and Abilities:
- Previous experience in related field (distribution, hospitality, supplier or beverage industry) is preferred
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Excellent inter-personal skills: friendly, personable and approachable
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation are required
- Must be able to consistently lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 lbs. on a regular basis
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting and lifting
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 40 pounds on a consistent basis
- Walk and stand for long periods of time; bending, twisting, squatting, lifting
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.