We have several positions available for experienced Equipment Operators with farm, agriculture and/or landscape background. These positions require experienced agricultural tractor and/or construction equipment operators for erosion control, seeding and planting. One year farm, agricultural, construction or landscape background preferred. Successful candidates should possess a CDL Class A license or willing to obtain within first 90 days of employment.
We are looking for reliable individuals that take pride and value in their work.
Successful candidates must have:
- Good work ethic and be able to adapt to a variety of different labor assignments
- Ability to work closely with other employees and supervisors without conflicts
- Valid Driver's license (CDL Class A preferred) and clear driving record
- Willingness and ability to perform manual labor and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Willingness to work overtime, as well as travel and ability to some overnights
- Ability to follow instructions from supervisor and crew leads
- Ability to do required paperwork and computer work
- Group Health Insurance
- Group Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Plan
These positions are Full-time. Average work week is 40 - 50 hours per week.
Soil-tek is an Erosion control, seeding and tree planting contractor, headquartered in Grimes Iowa with an additional facility in Swisher, Iowa.
We are the Midwest’s largest provider of Erosion Control and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Management Services. We have an excellent reputation for performance and as a good place to work. We care about our employees, and insist that our employees provide quality work and care about customers.
Please visit our website: http://www.soil-tek.com/careers/
For immediate consideration click the apply button above!