We have immediate openings for reliable individuals that take pride and value in their work. These positions assist in duties such as installing silt fence, hydro-seeding matting, tree planting and grading. Previous farm, agriculture, and/or landscape experience preferred but not required.
Successful candidates must have:
- Ability to work closely without conflicts, work with other employees and follow instructions from supervisors and crew leads
- Ability to adapt to a variety of different labor assignments
- Good work ethic
- Valid Driver's license and clear driving record
- Ability to perform manual labor and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Willingness to work in all weather conditions
- Willingness to work overtime
- Ability to do required paperwork and computer work
- Group Health insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Plan
These positions are Full-time Seasonal. Average work week is 40 - 50 hours per week and typical season is March through December depending on weather.
Soil-tek is an Erosion control, seeding and tree planting contractor, headquartered in Grimes Iowa with an additional facility in Swisher, Iowa.
We are the Midwest’s largest provider of Erosion Control and Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Management Services. We have an excellent reputation for performance and as a good place to work. We care about our employees, and insist that our employees provide quality work and care about customers.
Please visit our website: http://www.soil-tek.com/careers
For immediate consideration click the apply button above!