Nova Group Inc., a Quanta Services company, is an industry leading general engineering construction company with 40 plus years of experience worldwide. Nova specializes in hydrant fueling, waterfront, electrical and utility military construction projects for the Department of Defense (NAVFAC, ACOE). Nova exceeds customer expectations through innovative construction, safety, quality and outstanding customer service.
Headquartered in Napa, CA, with regional offices in Port Orchard, WA, Japan and project locations stretching across the US, as well as internationally, the opportunities are endless with Nova! Nova offers employees competitive health benefits, matching 401K contributions, career advancement opportunities, and endless training opportunities. Individuals who pride themselves on having a strong work ethic, commitment to their integrity, interest in giving back to local communities, and who are willing to relocate for career advancement opportunities should not hesitate to apply!
Under general supervision, perform work in the design, installation, construction, modification, repair and maintenance of electrical apparatuses, equipment and systems; and perform related work as required.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medium Voltage (15Kv, 13.8kv, etc.) experience
- Able to read and understand plans and specs
- NFPA Arc Flash Awareness or training certified preferred
- Current licensed Jouneyman
- Ability to pass pre-employment and random drug screening
- Ability to gain federal base access (includes background check)
- Construction experience preferred
- Health Insurance
- Prevailing Wage including Health and Welfare Fringe Benefits and Cash Fringes