A HISTORY OF SERVICE REFRIGERATION
Service Refrigeration Company was founded in 1986 by current president W.L. "Butch" Edmonds Jr. The company has grown steadily over the past 28 years. Now with over 180 full time employees in five service regions across Texas, we have become the solutions partner of choice for many clients large & small. Dedication to quality and commitment to customer satisfaction is the foundation of our company. What separates us from every other contractor is our professional people and extensive knowledge in commercial refrigeration, HVAC planning, consulting, design, installation and service.
Our company designs, sells and services premium refrigerated display cases and cabinets for the retail food industry. Our refrigeration equipment is used in supermarkets, hypermarkets, grocery shops, convenience and specialty stores to preserve, store and display temperature-sensitive food products.
We are looking for a Sales Representative who will be based in Houston, Texas. This position could be multi-faceted, and should be both interesting and challenging. Duties will include:
Sales of Hussmann refrigerated cases and related equipment for supermarket industry as well as food service and will include sales of products and services. The candidate will also interact daily with Customer Service, Technical Support and Engineering departments. This position requires minimum travel within region and for corporate events.
Responsibilities would include promoting the brand, build and maintain relationships, call on, visit, assist, inform and train end users, dealers and contractors on products and services. Provide territory forecasts and sales projections when requested. Achieve sales assigned targets. Produce accurate purchase proposals/quotes of products and services with the support of Customer Service Department. Work in concert with the field service technicians and service department. Monitor and control credit worthiness of customers.
This position will report directly to the General Manager. Compensation package includes base salary, sales incentives, health benefits, company funded 401(K) plan, paid vacation and sick days.
· Minimum 3 year experience in technical sales
· Ability and willingness to travel.
· Strong communication, interpersonal, negotiation skills and customer focus.
· Strong computer skills with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and the Internet
· Legally authorized to work in the US without company sponsorship
· Possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license
· No relocation benefit is being offered with this position. Only candidates residing within the immediate geographical area of company plant will be considered.
· Project Management experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or Marketing from an accredited institution
· Sales of HVAC, refrigeration equipment to food retail industry.
· Education 2 Year Degree
· Experience 4 to 14 years
· Manages Others No
· Relocation No
Our valued and dedicated employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We are proud to be a leading company that has a distinguished history and at the same time we have a real enthusiasm and excitement for what the future holds. We welcome new talent and experience in a family atmosphere with room to grow with our company.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Service Refrigeration is an equal opportunity employer