Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group in Middleton, WI is now hiring a Sign Shop Production Assistant. The Production Assistant provides support to the Graphics Department by finishing printed signage including banner, drink menus, promotional materials and more.
Schedule: Monday- Friday, 8:00am- 5:00pm
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Perform large format print production and finishing on signs and banners including laminating, mounting to substrate, trimming, grommeting, and cutting
- Perform quality assurance measures by accurately reading and interpreting work orders including proofing for errors or unacceptable finishing standards (wrinkles, loose grommets, etc.)
- Maintain or exceed production rate consistency
- Maintain a high level of product quality and craftsmanship
- Assist in loading paper and ink in large format printers
- Assist with graphics supply organization and stocking of department supplies
- Assist other graphics department employees with miscellaneous projects
- Deliver final products to correct locations, departments, and sales representatives
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities for this position include:
- Ability to prioritize tasks, multi-task, and work independently and as a part of a team
- Good practical skills and the ability to work with your hands in fast paced environment
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle adversity and pressure with ease
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and work quickly
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 70 pounds on a regular basis and up to 160 pounds on an occasional basis
- Ability to crouch reach and grasp
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.