Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
I.T. Security Analyst
Waupaca Foundry currently has an opening for an IT Security Analyst. This is an opportunity to join Waupaca Foundry’s security team and assist with IT security projects and initiatives throughout the company.
The candidate shall work to help establish and maintain a culture of IT Security at all Waupaca Foundry locations. This security-minded individual will find success through properly understanding risk and by performing the following job requirements and duties:
- An energetic self-starter with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills capable of working with members across different disciplines and locations.
- Continually assess and improve the security of all systems utilizing automated technologies and manual processes.
- Perform risk analysis on systems and workflows used in business processes.
- Consult with other business units on security concepts as part of the Security Operations team.
- Report on identified vulnerabilities and assist in their remediation.
- Suggest and execute projects focused on improving company security posture.
- Assist in identifying, managing and responding to potential security incidents.
- Establish and improve security-focused policies and procedures as necessary.
- Deploy and manage beneficial security tools.
- Work closely with other members of the security and other IT teams on day-to-day operations.
- Define and implement effective and efficient support models and processes.
- Assist in ensuring regulatory and legal compliance.
- Interface with vendors and occasionally customers, in a professional manner.
- Participate in projects that may require an after-hours change window.
- Create and manage documentation to assist coworkers and end-users perform security related tasks.
- Consistently monitor logs, dashboards and emails for conditions that may require manual intervention.
- Keep informed of new/evolving threats and communicate with relevant parties.
- Associate’s degree in Security, Information Technology or in a related technical discipline or equivalent education, technical training and experience.
- 2+ years of experience working in an information security focused role.
- Security-focused certifications a plus (GSEC, GPEN, Security+, OSCP, etc).
- Risk Analysis and Risk Modeling
- Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery Planning
- Excellent communication skills believing in collaboration and knowledge sharing, ability to work as an individual or team member
- Ability to manage small projects and initiatives.
- Ability to work effectively across a Global IT organization and all business functional areas.
- Beneficial technological experience or familiarity:
- ERP systems and workflows
- OT and IoT systems
- Vulnerability management tools and processes
- Information Security policy creation and curation
- Information Security training
- Windows and Active Directory
- Ability to manage complex technical challenges across a variety of platforms.
- Training on relevant systems and concepts will be available for the right candidate with a security background.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.