Chandra Technologies, Inc is an IT Services Consulting Company. Chandra Technologies has been providing services to State, City and County Government Agencies, Public Sector Enterprises, Large, Medium and Small companies across the United States. We work with extensive client base including 20+ State Government as prime vendor along with several City, County and College / University clients.
We are looking for a Staffing Assistant to work on Full Time basis in a good working environment.
Please email your resume to HR@chandratech.com with the subject "ATTENTION: Applying for Staffing Assistant". Please submit your expected salary along with your resume.
The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, well organized, pay close attention to details, communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing, work independently, and multi-task. The candidate will have good interpersonal skills. This position requires the incumbent to maintain consistent and regular attendance.
- Well experienced in handling wide range of Administrative Support related tasks.
- Communicate effectively (orally and in writing) with the Clients, Employees and Consultants.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, adapt to changes in daily tasks when necessary and multi-task if needed.
- Formatting the job requests from clients and manage the Job Board Postings.
- Transfer Consultants resume to client required formats.
- Receive and Verify timesheets from consultants/employees.
- Coordinate and Maintain Compliance Documents such as Client specific onboarding documents, Contracts, SOW and COI.
- Position requires ability to maintain confidentiality and good interpersonal skills when dealing with Clients and Consultants.
- Develop, maintain knowledge and skills related to specific tasks.
- Answers phones and directs calls to the appropriate person
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Support other staff as needed.
- Desire to contribute and make a real difference in a growing company
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Flexible and able to help out in all areas of the office as needed
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with social media applications/platforms
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with little or no supervision.
- Organized and detail oriented with good follow through
- Office Admin Duties
- Experience working in a Staffing Company will be a plus
An Associate degree or Bachelor’s Degree or 2 or more years of previous Administrative or Staffing company experience required.