EXPERIENCED ASPHALT PLANT TECHNICIAN NEEDED.
Duininck, Inc. is a heavy highway, aggregate, and earthwork contractor.
Job duties include traveling with plant working on all types of mobile heavy construction equipment. This individual will be responsible for the inspection, preventative maintenance and repair of all types of equipment. Repairs will include but are not limited to: heavy equipment, earth moving equipment,
asphalt plants, crushing plants, internal combustion engines (gas and diesel), electric motors;
generators, air compressors, pumps, and related machinery. PRIMARY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Verify adherence to OEM, OSHA and MSHA standards and specifications
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance activities on equipment
- Evaluate and make recommendations regarding future repairs and maintenance
- Provide a high level of communication with both field and shop staff REQUIREMENTS:
Skills and Knowledge:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum two years' work experience with heavy equipment
- Welding skills Proven mechanical skills required
APPLICANTS MUST SHARE OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY.
Work in various environments and working conditions depending upon assignment. Frequent overtime required. Working at heights & some heavy lifting. Applicants must have a clean driving record. COL required.