Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
The SharePoint Developer will be directly involved with designing and building SharePoint processes leveraging both SharePoint as well as Nintex products. This person will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where they will be engaged with designing the user experience, building solutions and driving value into the business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in being part of a dynamic team converting more than 100 lotus notes applications into SharePoint solutions.
The ideal candidate will provide thorough leadership on best practices for architectural design, understand the SharePoint solution stack, and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration of Business Intelligence, Collaboration, Enterprise Content Management, Portals and leveraging the Microsoft technology platform for SQL Server, SSAS, and SSRS.
A minimum of 3 years of SharePoint 2013/2016/2019 experience, and a bachelor’s degree in computer science is required.
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills, capable of working with team members across different disciplines and locations.
- Ability to work independently, as part of a team and/or in a lead role including chairing meetings and leading teams.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to work effectively on multiple priorities with firm delivery dates.
- Nintex forms and workflow experience.
- Effective communication skills within information technology and business environments.
- Solid understanding of SharePoint Enterprise/Standard product and technology platform.
- Strong experience troubleshooting SharePoint performance, configuration and application issues.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server.
- Strong desire to learn a variety of IT disciplines, either through self-study, collaboration with other teams and/or 3rd party services.
- Good understanding of Microsoft stack and corresponding architecture. Understanding of related products such as Business Intelligence, Project Server, Exchange Server, etc. would be plus.
- Additional technical qualifications include hands-on experience in several of the following products or technologies: .NET Development Platform (Visual Studio, .NET Framework), ASP.NET, WPF, Transact-SQL, XML, SOAP, WCF, Web Services, etc.
- 3 - 5 years with Visual Studio .Net, SharePoint, and Windows Workflow Foundation.
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.