Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants and Wright Tree Service of the West. Wright Service Corp. has been employee-owned since 2002 and headquartered in Central Iowa since 1933 when Wright Tree Service was founded by John L. Wright. Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
From entry-level positions to management roles, we are committed to providing our employee-owners the training and resources needed for a fulfilling career. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are available. Wright Service Corp. is currently seeking a Compliance Specialist to join the Human Resources team!
- Review motor vehicle reports determining an employee’s eligibility to operate company vehicles and equipment.
- Request accident and drug and alcohol testing history from previous employers as required by Department of Transportation regulations.
- Assist with DOT compliance mailbox by reviewing, updating and data entry per company guidelines/compliance.
- Maintain confidential driver files and data integrity.
- Serve as contact person for questions about driver qualification regulations and company policies/guidelines.
- Maintain working knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations related to driver qualification.
- Maintain working knowledge of Department of Transportation drug and alcohol testing regulations to assist other Compliance Specialist as needed.
- Maintain working knowledge of company policies and procedures and assist with compliance.
- Process driver qualification invoices and other various HR department invoices.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Department of Transportation driver qualification regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Ability to work in a team environment and must have a proactive work style along with taking ownership of duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to make independent decisions and resolve issues; ability to handle sensitive personnel matters in a confidential fashion.
- Ability to communicate effectively with the HR team as well as field employees.
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills.
Pre-employment drug screen and a background check is a condition of employment.
To apply, please completed an application at http://www.wrighttree.com/careers/and attach a physical copy of your resume.