Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants and Wright Tree Service of the West. Wright Service Corp. has been employee-owned since 2002 and headquartered in Central Iowa since 1933 when Wright Tree Service was founded by John L. Wright. Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
From entry-level positions to management roles, we are committed to providing our employee-owners the training and resources needed for a fulfilling career. As our company continues to grow, new opportunities are available. Wright Service Corp. is currently seeking a Paralegal to join our team!
- Researches and analyzes law sources such as statutes, recorded judicial decisions, legal articles, treaties, constitutions, and legal codes.
- Prepares legal documents such as briefs, pleadings, appeals, contracts, initial and amended articles of incorporation, stock certificates, and other securities, buy-sell agreements, closing papers and binders, deeds, and trust instruments for review, approval, and use by VP, general counsel.
- Investigates facts and law of case to determine causes of action and to prepare case accordingly.
- Performs other clerical duties such as scheduling appointments, providing information to callers, taking dictation, composing and typing routine correspondence, and reading and routing incoming mail
- Prepares affidavits of documents and maintains document file.
- Files correspondence and legal documents in the office filing system.
- Ensures proper indexing and filing of original legal documents.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 – 4 years’ of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Paralegal certification.
- Experience performing legal research.
- Ability to make independent decisions and resolve issues
- Ability to handle sensitive personnel matters in a confidential fashion.
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including
Pre-employment drug screen and a background check is a condition of employment.
To apply, please completed an application at http://www.wrighttree.com/careers/and attach a physical copy of your resume.