The talented and dedicated employees of IPD Engineering are our strongest resource and our philosophy is to promote from within. Employees enjoy unlimited opportunities for growth and advancement. We encourage professional development and encourage participation in professional associations. The development of our employees ensures that we continue as a leader in our industry.
Role & Responsibilities:
A Senior HVAC Engineer serves as the lead HVAC engineer on projects from concept through construction administration, often times mentoring junior staff by delegating design tasks. Miscellaneous tasks include performing building assessments, troubleshooting HVAC problems, preparing proposals, reviewing shop drawings, responding to RFIs and working through issues with contractors in the field.
Qualified Candidates will have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ working for a consulting engineering firm is required.
- A Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE) preferred but not required.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and/or REVIT is required.
- Working knowledge of International Building Code is required.
- Experience designing piping systems, laying out ductwork and selecting equipment for a variety of building types including schools, hospitals, office buildings & industrial buildings, among others, is required.
Learn more about what we do by visiting, www.ipdengineering.com
IPD Engineering is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce. Competitive compensation and benefits package!