TexPar Energy, established in 1984, is a national supply, marketing, and logistics company satisfying a wide range of energy needs. Our product line is extensive, ranging from residual fuel oils, slurries, crude oil, liquefied natural gas, asphalt flux, and vacuum tower bottoms. We have strong, long-term relationships with over 30 different refineries and producers located in both the United States and Canada.
A tradition of commitment, quality, and excellence is the foundation of our continued success. For many years, this La Crosse based company has had a long-standing tradition of providing the highest quality products and services to our communities.
The Marine Fuels Scheduler is responsible for all product scheduling, inventory management, calculating blending economics, and coordinating product delivery to terminals & customers. Additionally, this role will manage operations of barge movement; along with rail, pipeline, and truck logistics. This position requires someone who is a quick-thinker with great attention to detail and has an entrepreneurial philosophy. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing inventory reports and communicating with the Sales/Trading team, along with customers and suppliers.
- Tracking, forecasting and communicating inventory high/low points, inventory value, and monthly gains/losses.
- Coordinating product testing and distribution to terminals and customers in a safe manner and in accordance with all State and Federal laws and regulations as well as company policies and procedures.
- Planning all barge operations and communicating schedules, crew lists, tug assignments, product nominations and customs information with carriers, counter parties, terminals, ship agents and inspectors.
- Scheduling, monitoring and confirming all tankage for products received by rail
- Initializing product setup & vessel vetting, approving invoices, and processing product delivery receipts upon job completion
- Other job duties as assigned
This full-time position is based out of our corporate office in Onalaska, WI but has the potential of working remotely and includes Monday through Friday, daytime hours, and may also include occasional weekends with minimal travel requirements.
- A college degree and/or equivalent education/experience in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A valid state driver’s license
This position offers competitive compensation and attractive benefits including medical, dental, life/AD&D, and disability insurance, profit sharing/401k plan and paid vacation.