Rachel Contracting is seeking qualified applicants for a Part-Time Administrative Assistant position to perform various administrative and office support functions. Rachel Contracting is a specialty site-work contractor performing earthwork, demolition and utilities primarily in the Midwest/Central US region. Our team welcomes individuals who are passionate about their work and committed to delivering quality workmanship with integrity and professionalism.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Manage phone system and direct calls accordingly
- Greet visitors and employees and direct them to the appropriate person, official or department
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and parcels
- Compose correspondence, reports, memoranda and other materials
- Document Administration
- Coordinate company travel plans and arrangements
- Maintain the copy room, breakroom and office supply inventory
- Assist with miscellaneous projects assigned by Management
- Provide support to various departments
Position Qualification Preferences:
- Related work experience
- Demonstrate positive teamwork
- Strong communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.
- Ability to multitask
The position work hours are Monday through Friday, tentatively 9 a.m. – 3 p.m., with the potential to adjust based on the candidates schedule.