Waupaca Foundry, Inc. is North America’s leading supplier of iron castings and has a history of innovation with a legacy of product quality. Waupaca Foundry employs approximately 4,400 people company-wide.
Waupaca Foundry is committed to relentless improvement, forward-thinking sustainability initiatives, and providing a reliable experience to the millions who use our castings every day. Our goal is to employ individuals who take pride in their work within a culture of continual innovation.
Waupaca Foundry is proud to be an employer of choice for those driven and skilled individuals seeking rewarding careers by producing top quality castings.
You will be right at home at Waupaca Foundry.
Cast Your Own Future.
More information is available on our website www.waupacafoundry.com
The Financial Analyst is responsible for managing the company’s capital projects. Provide accurate balances and analytical comparisons of the company capital budget and forecasting. Report to management and project engineers on the progress of projects.
- Maintains and reconciles the general ledger relating to capital spend and depreciation.
- Create, dispose and transfer assets within ERP system
- Prepares Capital roll forward
- Updates project engineers bi-weekly on capital project budget and spend
- Prepares month-end journal entries to calculate accurate balances in conjunction with reconciliations
- Analyzes and compares company actual spend against both the budget and forecasting. May provide variance explanations to Management upon monthly and annual reporting
- Responsible for performing special projects to improve process efficiency and performance projects as assigned by Management
- Annual physical inventory of assets
- Reports to parent company as required
- Maintains capital database in Sharepoint
- Audit requests as required
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the "essential functions" for purposes of the ADA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance, required
- 2 year minimum of experience in a related role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of SAP
If selected for consideration, candidates must successfully complete a selection process that includes interviews, reference check/verification, and a pre-employment drug screen.
Waupaca Foundry offers competitive wages and exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, vision
- Short and long term disability
- Life insurance
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Paid vacations/holidays
- Wellness program
- Fitness membership
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employer supported career development, including tuition reimbursement
Waupaca Foundry is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.