HL7 Integration Analyst with Orion Rhapsody
Duration: 1 Year (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $55 W2; $65 CTC/1099
Maine CDC's Infectious Disease Informatics Program is rapidly expanding, and needs additional staff to keep up with the demands including the everyday needs of staff, in addition to grant objectives.
Currently the Informatics team has three dedicated individuals who all specialize in one or more aspects of the program. If any of these individuals travel, are sick, or eventually leave State services, there
is a gap in maintenance and support for the existing systems which can cause problems with day to day operations.
The informatics team is looking for short term support (1 year) to assist in completing defined projects that current staff are unable to complete due to competing priorities. Tasks include building data
extracts for NBS page builder pages, assisting with troubleshooting and support for NBS applications, and assisting with Rhapsody route descriptions and notes that will assist in troubleshooting when
The informatics team supports the Infectious Disease Program who is mandated by statute to perform surveillance. The informatics teams supports the technology that allows this surveillance to occur,
and without the systems the Infectious Disease program cannot meet the requirements set out in statute. Many of the tasks this individual will complete are grant objectives which need to be completed
by June of 2018.
Required Skills :
- WINDOWS 7 (5 Years)
- WINDOWS SERVER 2012 (5 Years)
- ORION RHAPSODY (Orion Rhapsody - route user descriptions, support and quick fix note) (5 Years)
- JAVA, JAVA SCRIPTING (5 Years)
- HL7 PROCESSING (5 Years)
- MS SQL SERVER 12 (5 Years)
- MS SQL (5 Years)
- NEDSS application support- application availability, data flows, nightly ETL process, problem identification and resolution (5 Years)
- ETL - SQL view changes to support NBS UI reporting, NORS Direct implementation (5 Years)
- Only accepting candidates with exceptional interpersonal communication skills (5 Years)
Preferred Skills :
- Support of web based data collection applications in the government setting, ETL processing, HL7 messaging (5 Years)