Timmons Group is a multi-disciplined engineering and technology firm recognized nationally as a “Best Firm to Work For” by CE News. With more than a dozen offices throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast, we provide civil engineering, environmental, economic development, GIS/geospatial technology, landscape architecture and surveying services to a diverse client base. As one of Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Top 500 Design Firms in the country, we are dedicated to being an employer of choice and helping our clients achieve their vision resulting in shared success. For more information, visit www.timmons.com.
We are currently seeking a Survey Technician to join our Survey Department in our Raleigh, NC office location.
Essential duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Research of legal records
- Preparation of cadastral, existing conditions and subdivision maps from field and office data using AutoCAD Civil Series software
- Working closely and collaboration with a dynamic team of experienced professionals
- Quality control
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum 3 years surveying experience
- BS or AAS in Surveying preferred
- Experience working with GPS and 3D laser scanning a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We are looking for high energy, creative, flexible, patient, self-starters who are willing to work at a dynamic pace. Candidates must share a commitment to our company’s Vision, Mission, and Shared Values.
Timmons Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.