Our culture is built around our people. Voted a Top Workplace in the Philadelphia region by our employees, we are committed to advancing careers and providing a foundation for professional growth. Urban offers a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits to our employees, as well as career development through our own Urban Training Institute, tuition assistance program, and certification incentives.
Founded in 1960, Urban provides services for buildings, ports, transit, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. We specialize in engineering design, environmental, planning and construction services.
As Urban builds upon our strong history and embarks on a new phase of national growth, we are seeking a Growth Executive to lead the charge. Reporting to the CEO, this position will be responsible for leading the profitable expansion of all regional operations. The Growth Executive will oversee and collaborate with the Director of Corporate Development, Regional Leaders and National Market Leaders to drive extensive and sustainable growth for all employee owners of Urban.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Oversees the development and implementation of annual business plans created by the regional, office and market leaders in support of annual corporate objectives.
• Perform regular review of regional/office growth and financial performance and implement adjustments to operations as needed.
• Responsible for and drives the decision making process that leads to profitable operations, business acquisition and growth for the firm.
• Oversees the operations of the Corporate Development Department as it relates to the growth efforts of the firm.
• Partner with corporate leadership across all functions to identify and implement necessary activities to proactively plan for growth when possible.
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with clients, internal and external stakeholders and industry professionals.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is required along with at least 15 years of business development experience and a minimum of 10 years of executive managerial experience.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience in the engineering design and construction industries.
• The ideal candidate will be a profit driven entrepreneurial leader with excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills.
• Candidate will have a proven track record of developing business and the ability to successfully achieve the profitability objectives that are set annually for the firm.
• Ability to travel as required. #LI-ST1
*This position is flexible on location*
Please include a PDF or Word Document Version of your resume.