We are seeking a qualified Accounts Payable Specialist to join our innovative Accounting Support team!
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will work to reconcile, process and match invoices and payments along with researching any discrepancies. This is a full-time position located in Onalaska, WI and schedule will include Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm. This position will also be responsible for:
- Processing 3-way match between Bill of Ladings, purchase order and incoming invoices
- Processing check requests
- Auditing and processing expense reports
- Matching invoices to payments, obtaining all necessary payment approvals and distributing accordingly
- Competitive compensation
- Disability insurance
- Profit sharing/401k plan
- Paid vacation
- High School Diploma required, college degree in accounting strongly preferred.
- Strong problem-solving skills, documentation skills, research and resolution skills, data analysis and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to communicate effectively; verbally and in writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and 10-key
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Hartland Fuel Products is a wholesale marketing and distribution company specializing in refined fuels, natural gas liquids, and renewable fuels. We offer a complete line of gasoline, distillates, propane, liquid natural gas, butane, denaturant, ethanol, and biodiesel, serving markets throughout the United States and Canada and delivering to customers using trucks and rail cars.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.hartlandfuels.com/.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer