Our culture is built around our people. Voted a Top Workplace in the Philadelphia region by our employees, we are committed to advancing careers and providing a foundation for professional growth. Urban offers a wide range of health, welfare and financial benefits to our employees, as well as career development through our own Urban Training Institute, tuition assistance program, and certification incentives.
Founded in 1960, Urban provides services for buildings, ports, transit, railroads, airports, bridges, and highways. We specialize in engineering design, environmental, planning, construction services, and program management. By providing innovation, technical excellence, and on-time performance, we create value for a proud Urban family.
The Proposal/Marketing Coordinator will work closely with technical Project Managers and Graphics staff to develop and generate proposal submissions for clients and/or prospects.
Proposal/Marketing Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Assist with creative writing, editing, and proofreading proposals and qualifications packages.
• Develop press releases, project profiles, and other collateral marketing materials.
• Update and maintain employee information in Deltek Vision CRM.
• Format and produce proposals.
• A Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communication or Marketing is required
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in developing and generating proposal/qualification submissions for Engineering/Architectural/Construction firms
• Specific knowledge of Standard Forms 254, 255, and 330 is required
• ECMS experience is preferred
• Candidate must possess strong writing, proofreading, and editing skills
• Working knowledge of MS office suite
• Experience with InDesign and Deltek Vision 6 system is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organization skills are required #LI-ST1
Please include a PDF or Word Document Version of your resume.