Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants and Wright Tree Service of the West. Wright Service Corp. has been employee owned since 2002 and headquartered in Central Iowa since 1933, when Wright Tree Service was founded by John L. Wright.
With more than 100 employees on our team at our corporate office in West Des Moines, Iowa, and more than 3,000 located across the U.S., culture and employee engagement play a huge role in who we are as a company. Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services. As our companies continue to grow, new opportunities become available. We are currently hiring a Receptionist to join our team.
- Answer telephones, screen and transfer calls to appropriate person or department.
- Greet and welcome visitors with courtesy and professionalism.
- Treat information in a discrete, confidential and professional manner.
- Maintain front door security by responsibly granting manual access to visitors.
- Receive incoming mail, sort, stamp and distribute daily.
- Receive incoming shipments and notifies recipient.
- Process outgoing UPS shipments and maintain shipping supplies.
- Reconcile UPS invoices weekly as well as other invoices relating to the office.
- Process outgoing mail.
- Maintain inventory for office supplies and order as Reconcile monthly invoices.
- Process employee ID cards as needed and distribute.
- Maintain receptionist fax machine and distribute faxes as necessary.
- Maintain office extension list, update and distribute.
- Manage coffee and vending supplies, service and refunds.
- Mail birthday cards to employees on a weekly basis.
- Data entry into eCMS and/or SharePoint as needed.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required.
- Associate's degree required.
- Demonstrate consistent attendance and work a weekly schedule (Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM – 4:00 PM).
- Conduct oneself in a friendly and professional manner with all company clients, vendors, co-workers, and visitors to the company.
- Ability to handle sensitive personnel matters in a confidential fashion.
- Proficient with MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational skills and tendencies; the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently; extremely detail oriented.
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skills.
Pre-employment drug screening & a background check is a condition of employment.
To apply, please visit our website at http://www.wrighttree.com/careers/ and submit a resume and application.