We are seeking a qualified Service Technician to join our innovative fuel solutions team!
As a Service Technician, you will be responsible for managing all onsite installation, repair and maintenance of equipment and machinery to support our propane and refined fuels business. The position also has a heavy focus on building relationships and customer service satisfaction, in addition to complying with all safety and compliance initiatives and requires someone who is self-motivated, safety-oriented, and has good customer service skills.
This position will also be responsible for:
- Maintaining and repairing equipment such as tanks, cylinders, and hoses
- Installing services lines at customer locations
- Performing periodic leak tests and gas checks
- Producing timely and detailed service reports
- Completing both pre- and post-trip inspections
- Diagnosing problems and determining proper solutions
Schedule includes working approximately 8-12 hours/day depending on daily demands and includes travel to our various site locations throughout our WI territory, from La Crosse to Monroe to Vernon counties.
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
- Class A or B CDL, with Hazmat endorsement (or be able to obtain)
- Previous field service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Be physically fit for the job
- Have flexibility working in both indoor and outdoor environments
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Midwest Fuels, established in 1984, is a full-service supplier of refined products and propane. We distribute product directly to agricultural, commercial, industrial & residential accounts throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. These diversified accounts range from local homeowners and farmers to trucking fleets, construction outfits and the railroads.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.midwestfuels.com/.