Weaver-Bailey Contractors, Inc. is headquartered in El Paso, Arkansas. We have been recognized for quality work in the highway industry since 1960. We believe our employees are the most valuable resource available. We are looking for motivated and experienced individuals to join our construction teams.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and promote a Drug-Free Workplace.
CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Project Scheduler
We are looking for a detailed project scheduler to join our team. The Project Scheduler will report to the Chief Operations Officer and will work closely with Project Engineers, Project Managers and Superintendents.
- Communicate with project team and task managers to define scope of work, update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan, etc.
- Establish project milestones for Superintendents to achieve
- Organize and maintain the scheduling management system
- Keep track of all project timelines and maintain database of tasks and statuses
- Log all new information into database and provide scheduled reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes
- Analyze critical timelines/breakdowns within the schedule and recommend potential solutions to keep projects on track
- Identify risks affecting project profit, costs, schedules and client relations
- Develop and update weekly short internal schedule working with Superintendents
- Encourage project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes, procedures and systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Prior experience in construction industry highly preferred
- Prior experience with Primavera P6
Weaver-Bailey strives to provide a generous compensation and benefits package to help you stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a great work/life balance. Our benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plus company match, holidays, and PTO.
Additionally, you'll be surrounded by people who are deeply invested in what they do and will do whatever it takes to help YOU succeed.
Due to our company size, all employees have the opportunity for immediate involvement and impact in every aspect of their position. You won’t find a better career in the construction industry anywhere else.
If you share in our commitment to quality and would like to join our team, please APPLY NOW!