Are you tired of the red tape? Do you want to work in a limitless environment where you matter, great work is recognized, and have opportunities for advancement? Change is Now...Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc (DUIT) wants you! DUIT has an immediate opening for system engineer(s). We are looking for the best and brightest system engineers with 20 or more years of experience to join our winning and innovative information technology team!
The Senior Systems Engineer will provide integration support (requirements, specification through development) of COMINT geolocation systems. The selected individual will participate in the review and analysis of capabilities requirements, requirements gathering, system architecture development, interface- and data exchange-standardization, propose technical solutions, and review system test results. They will conduct requirements analysis to identify new features/capabilities needed to support cross-project interoperability to support and analyze cross-project dependencies with the primary purpose of development of a cross-access system capabilities roadmap. The individual may also represent the customer’s organization at technical exchanges and will support the development of collaborative, cross organizational and cross system solutions. The selected individual must be able to work across military and Intelligence organization boundaries to build consensus on contentious technical issues that arise as they aid the creation of a suite of community cross geolocation specifications and implementations.
Why wait...Apply and submit your resume today!
Davis Unlimited Information Technologies, Inc. (DUIT) is a woman owned, minority owned small business information technology consulting company. We have opportunities for advancement and our salaries and benefits are competitive. Check us out on the web at http://duit.us. We do things differently at DUIT! Contact us to find out how. Together, we can DUIT!
All Applicants must have the following: an active high-level security clearance that required an investigative screening exam and meet the job requirements specified for applying position. Currently, we are not seeking clearable applicants. All information provided is subject to verification. A security background check is required, and if you have already completed a background check/clearance, then that is a plus!
- Must be a self-starter capable of independently making decisions regarding engineering issues and methodology for a project.
- Experience with system development and collaborative standards development and implementation
- Knowledge of a variety of radio signal geolocation techniques such as angle of arrival/direction finding, time and frequency difference of arrival, received power, and phase difference of arrival
- Experience with Military Service and Intelligence Community SIGINT collection and geolocation systems
- Knowledge of Airborne (or All Domain) Overhead Cooperative Operations (AOCO) programs such as Theater Net Centric Geolocation and the AOCO Joint Interface Control Document (JICD) 4.1 and 4.2 standards
- Bachelor’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 20 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master’s degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 18 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 24 years of general systems