ENCON Indoor Comfort & Energy Solutions
HVAC SALES ENGINEER/PROJECT MANAGER
Stratford, CT 06615
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Encon is presently interviewing HVAC Sales Engineers with a proven track record in commercial HVAC construction and project management.
Job duties will include:
- Project estimating
- Project set up including the “buy-out” of materials and equipment.
- Securing required project sub-contractors.
- Coordinating sub-contractors schedules.
- Monitoring project progress which includes site visits.
- Attending project meetings with construction, sales and/or design teams.
- Working closely with contractors, engineers and architects to ensure the successful completion of the project.
- Resolving construction and/or design related issues that arise throughout the project.
- Project close out.
- Inspecting completed projects.
- Preparing and submitting accurate project billing.
- Monitoring of accounts receivable and responsible for collections.
- Developing and maintaining new account relationships.
Successful candidates will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Computer skills (MS Windows and MS Office).
- Common Sense and ability to make sound decisions.
- High moral standards and strong work ethic.
- Documented track record of achievements in previous endeavors.
- Ability to productively work independent or as part of a team.
Benefits that we offer are:
- Competitive base salary with opportunity for annual performance based bonus.
- Company currently pays 75%of Medical and Dental Insurance premiums for a family.
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP)
- Mileage reimbursement for business travel.
- Cell phone program.
- Paid Time Off program (PTO).
- 401k Retirement Plan with company matching.
- Company sponsored training programs.
- Fitness program.
Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.