Since 1969, Sensitron has been a leading manufacturer of high reliability power electronic solutions. Our long term success can be attributed to the talent, creativity, and dedication of our employees. Sensitron strives to create an environment in which all employees can reach their full potential and recognize their contribution to the growth of our company. Your journey to success starts here!
Customer Service Representative- Distribution
Our growing business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our Team as an Inside Customer Service Representative, focusing mostly with our distribution customers. Sensitron is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently and timely processing of quotes and sales order requests received via any communication means and efficiently manage the order entry process for all orders received.
- The processing of orders includes purchase orders and any after-shipment issues such as return orders, credits or replacement parts required.
- Ensure order accuracy by reviewing orders and communicate necessary requirements and/or changes to the sales representatives and customers to obtain corrected quotes and purchase orders.
- Support and coordinate, as needed, the applicable sales contract review processes once orders are received.
- Handling of cancellations or changes in sales orders and communicating such changes effectively and timely to all related departments.
- Work effectively with Manager and all others to translate Sensitron’s technical capabilities, delivery schedules and pricing to customers accurately and in a timely manner.
- Understanding of all applicable procedures and the management of all work practices within the department.
- Provide support to Sales and Production Management Team.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience successfully engaging with customers, preparing quotes and orders and other related administrative experience in a Defense, Aerospace, and Space product manufacturing environment required.
- Must have polished interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional telephone sales personality and written communication skills.
- High level of work ethic and customer satisfaction commitment.
- Outstanding customer service and relationship building.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, a high level of motivation, requiring minimal supervision and be self-driven to achieve measured and expected success.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Sales Force.
- Ability to delegate, manage and bring tasks to completion.
* This position requires access to technology, material, software or hardware that is controlled by export laws of the US. In order to be eligible, you must be either a US citizen or permanent resident.
* Sensitron is an equal opportunity employer offering an attractive medical/dental and 401k benefits package.
* Veterans encouraged to apply