IT Healthcare Software Engineer (with Oracle)
Duration: 1 Year (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $87 W2; W2 only, we will not consider third party resumes
Support Replacement MMIS Platform Services Manager and development leads with platform deployment, implementation, configuration and integration of a robust EDI Solution. They will ensure that component planning/activities are aligned with the Integration Strategy.
Collaborate with Project Managers, Business Analysts and Subject Matter Experts on the Encounter and integration component requirements of the Replacement MMIS Initiative
- Configure and administer Oracle Fusion Middleware infrastructure components, including and not limited to, Weblogic Suite (WLS, Coherence, and Java SE), SOA Suite 11g/12c (Adapters, BPEL, BAM, Business Rules, OSB, and OWSM), MFT, and Oracle Data Integrator.
- Setting up and maintaining Middleware infrastructure in the Development, Test, Staging and Production Environments.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, infrastructure upgrades and system resource optimization.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concept solutions.
- Support developers in development oriented activities.
- Prepare effort estimates, low level execution plans, delivery schedules.
- Develop documentation for assigned projects including install guide, troubleshooting guide, SOP, etc.
- Keep abreast with the latest integration developments in the industry and guide project teams to industry best practices.
- Provide Tier II/III and other support per project needs for developers and service delivery staff; investigate and troubleshoot issues; perform regular log analysis, security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Ensure that service level objectives are delivered and meet stakeholder expectations for quality.
- Configuring SSL and SSL certificate key stores.
- Deployment and maintenance of Java and Liferay artifacts.
- Agile (6 Years)
- WebLogic (6 Years)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field
- Oracle Fusion B2B (6 Years)
- Oracle SOA B2B Adapters (6 Years)
- Analytical Skills
- Oracle Fusion Middleware (6 Years)
- HIPAA transaction sets (270/271, 274, 276/277, 278, 820, 834, 835, 837I, 837P,837D,997/999/TA1)
- HIPAA X12 transactions
- Waterfall (6 Years)
- Hibernate (6 Years)
- Spring (6 Years)
- Developing Web Application for Heavy Volume Sites (6 Years)