We are seeking a qualified individual to join our innovative Finance Support team!
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for establishing & maintaining customer accounts, including new customer setup, applying payments, answering inquiries related to accounts, and notifying customers of past due payments. This challenging position involves working in a fast-paced environment and requires someone with great attention to detail, along with strong problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time position located in Onalaska, WI and schedule will include Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Initiating new and existing customer credit review, analysis and credit line recommendations
- Maximizing cashflow through review of customer receivables and customer collection contracts
- Responding to credit reference inquiries as necessary
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a track record of customer interaction and review
- Strong financial skills, including reading and interpreting financial statements, performing ratio analysis and other credit matrix calculations
- High attention to detail working in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- Working knowledge of credit, accounting and receivables aging
Hartland Fuel Products is a wholesale marketing and distribution company specializing in refined fuels, natural gas liquids, and renewable fuels. We offer a complete line of gasoline, distillates, propane, liquid natural gas, butane, denaturant, ethanol, and biodiesel, serving markets throughout the United States and Canada and delivering to customers using trucks and rail cars.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.hartlandfuels.com/.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer