We are seeking a qualified individual to join our innovative Sales team!
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be responsible for assisting the sales team with a variety of activities geared towards growing sales of lubricants, diesel exhaust fluid and ancillary products. Typical duties may include finding new business, preparing product quotes, closing deals and managing customer relationships. The Inside Sales Representative will have a good understanding of the sales process and should excel at generating leads through cold calls, electronic marketing campaigns and industry research.
This is a full-time position located in Sparta, WI and includes occasional weekends with minimal travel requirements.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Service existing accounts by obtaining and processing orders
- Perform cost benefit analysis of existing and potential customers
- Prospect for new customers (cold calling) and prepare product/service bid documentation
- Maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and concerns to maximize customer satisfaction
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Communicate with Sales Manager regularly around opportunities, problems, customer needs, competitive activities and potential for new products and services
- Track, analyze and communicate key metrics and business trends as they relate to customer purchases
- Grow professional and technical knowledge by utilizing online tools available through suppliers and by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional seminars
- Maintain an awareness of market behavior and competitive trends in company market area to anticipate changing customer needs and competitive landscape
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
- A college degree and/or equivalent education/experience in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A valid state driver’s license
Hartland Lubricants and Chemicals, established in 1960, is a leading distributor of lubricants, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF) and ancillary supplies. We are also an authorized branded supplier of Shell, Phillips 66, PetroCanada and Chemtool products, to name a few, and service automotive, commercial and industrial customers throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.hartlandlubes.com/.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer