is a third generation family owned company in north central Minnesota, that’s involved in all types of Heavy and Highway Construction. Our main office and shop is located 14 miles south of Bemidji, MN on US highway 71.
As a company we have talents and expertise that enable us to be more diversified, such as all types of Excavating, Grading, Large Box Culverts, Piping, Utilities, Reclamation, State, County, Township, Railroad, and Mining work. Our employees have good ideas and have the work ethic of our parents and grandparents. Gladen Construction Inc. is proud of the work we do and personnel that motivate our company. With our fleet of modern equipment, a very competent group of supervisory personnel and experienced operators, Gladen Construction Inc. is confident that we can do any type of earth moving projects in the Highway and Heavy Construction fields.
Gladen Construction, Inc. has not, and will not, discriminate for or against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, pregnancy, disability (including those related to pregnancy or childbirth), membership or non-membership in a labor organization, sexual orientation, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic, or activity protected under federal, state, or local law. Gladen Construction, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our goals are to have a good safe working relationship with our clients and to grow with them. We are also looking to expand our region of work into the private sector with a strong emphasis on quality work that will have our clients requesting us to do future projects with them.
- Must have a valid Class A CDL driver’s license and a current medical card.
- Must be capable of driving a dump truck and a tractor/trailer including the ability to dump and spread aggregate material and efficiently back up a tractor/trailer unit.
- Must be familiar with DOT requirements and regulations.
- Must have a dependable vehicle to get to work.
- Must have the ability to travel throughout the states of Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota.
- Must have the ability to stay at the project during the week. Living arrangements are the employee’s responsibility.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Perform a variety of activities designed to service, repair, and maintain pieces of heavy equipment such as dozers, scrappers, motor graders, backhoes, loaders, skid steers, trucks, etc.
- Ability to rebuild engines, transmissions, hydraulic systems, etc.
- Ability to work with 12 and 24 voltage systems
- Ability to repair air conditioning and make cooling repairs
- Ability to diagnose problems and then repair the problem
- Experience in cutting torches and welding
- Ability to perform general maintenance such as tire repair, oil and filter changes, and wear parts monitoring of cutting edges, rails, rollers, and sprockets, etc.
- Ability and motivation to learn and take responsibility
Thank you for taking the time to view our position at Gladen Construction Inc. Please click the apply button, submit your resume and continue through the application process if you are interested! We appreciate your time and look forward to building a relationship!
-Gladen Construction Inc