Senior Business Analyst
Duration: 4 Months (Contract Position, Benefits Not Provided)
Hourly Rate: $51 W2; $59 CTC/1099
Previous experience, in a Sr. Business Analyst role, on large infrastructure and/or business implementation projects and ability to facilitate the translation of functional business requirements into policy, business or technical solutions. Previous experience, as a Sr. Business Analyst in helping to define, design and implement standardized Business Analyst processes and artifacts. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
Familiar with industry standards, current and emerging technologies, and business process mapping, and reengineering. Business Analyst/Consultant capabilities with 8 or more years of experience in the field or in a related area. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Independently, performs a variety of complicated tasks.
Medicaid, Health Care, or State Government experience is a plus
- Develop Functional Requirements (8 years)
- Developing test scripts (5 years)
- Develop use case scenarios (5 years)
- Gather and document requirements (8 years)
- Select, synthesize and organize pertinent information to meet user needs (8 years)
- Working directly with business users (8 years)