About Wright Service Corp:
Ranked 24 in the 2019 Top Workplaces in Iowa, Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants, Wright Tree Service of the West, Spectrum Resource Group, Arborcare and Verdure Elements.
Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
The purpose of this position is to translate complex concepts into simple and easy-to-understand graphics while maintaining brand standards, leading the creative process and consistently ensuring output that supports business and strategic goals.
The ideal candidate for this role is a creative thinker with experience in a wide range of marketing projects including printed marketing collateral, logos and branding assets, advertising graphics, and websites. Candidate must be proficient in Adobe creative software and possess a strong portfolio that showcases a sense of color, typography, imagery, and spatial organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a brand guardian, ensure visual and brand consistency for all projects across the family of companies.
- Maintains brand guidelines and coordinating brand style guides.
- Creates design concepts that are innovative and professional while following current internal campaign and master brand guidelines.
- Works closely with communications specialists and project managers to ensure appropriate concepts, themes and designs effectively exceed business objectives and goals.
- Transforms ideas and concepts into design through sketch and graphic layout, communicating the user experience at various stages of the design process by way of wireframes, user journeys and mock-ups.
- Offers creative solutions and concepts for brand refresh, as needed.
- Designs marketing assets and collaterals for use in print, multi-channel campaign design systems, web, email, paid search, product packaging, infographics and iconography, video and broadcast media, event display and signage, conventions and tradeshows, promotional swag, and consumer and B2B stakeholder presentations.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and works well under pressure.
- Creative thinker, with excellent customer management skills and the ability to be a liaison with outside creative entities to get the desired results.
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work effort and accomplishment of organizational priorities in a team environment.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in Graphic Design, Marketing, or related field.
- 3+ years of professional design experience
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy, and excellence in written and verbal communications.
- High level of proficiency with Adobe Creative Suites (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, etc.)
- Experience in website design, Dreamweaver, and UX a plus
- Portfolio demonstrating excellence in graphic design and a strong understanding and application of art direction.
- Understanding of the printing process, photography, illustration, typography and interactive media.
- Experience with photography or videography a plus.
Wright Service Corp Offers:
- Vacation time (increased with tenure)
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Volunteer hours
- Salary continuation
- Custom online wellness portal and reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet
- Holiday parties
- Team building events
- Leadership and professional development training programs
- Lunch and learns
- Mentorship opportunities with executives and leaders