About Wright Service Corp:
Ranked 24 in the 2019 Top Workplaces in Iowa, Wright Service Corp. is a prominent leader in several environmental services industries, as the parent company to Wright Tree Service, Wright Outdoor Solutions, CNUC, Terra Spectrum Technologies, Sustainable Environmental Consultants, Wright Tree Service of the West, Spectrum Resource Group, Arborcare and Verdure Elements.
Together as a family of companies, Wright Service Corp. provides integrated vegetation management, technology solutions, consulting and operations, commercial environmental products, and residential and commercial landscaping, tree care, and other outdoor services.
The purpose of this position is to support all aspects of digital marketing with an emphasis on strategic digital marketing. This role will work with a dynamic team on a wide range of digital marketing functions including tactic development, content marketing and syndication, social media planning and posting, copy review, website creation and SEO optimization, landing page design and optimization, e-mail marketing (content and deployment), graphics creation and review, and project.
The ideal candidate for this role is a creative thinker with experience in a wide range of digital marketing projects who is excited to continue to learn and explore new digital content tools and trends.
Candidate must be able to consult across the organization to deliver flawless execution of digital marketing projects, identify and make recommendations for solutions to deliver upon digital and business strategies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains the email marketing calendar in coordination with business stakeholders and the production team to ensure on-time delivery with excellent quality.
- Proactively communicates with key stakeholders and partners on marketing briefs, deadlines, production progress, delivery, and post-analysis.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to experiment and optimize landing pages and optimize digital campaigns and experiences.
- Designs and executes compelling, lead-generating digital marketing strategies.
- Initiates inbound marketing campaigns that accelerate awareness, acquisition, recruitment and engagement.
- Creates a digital marketing foundation by evaluating best in class marketing technology offerings, current competitive landscape, and creating solid groundwork for long-term success.
- Guides the creation and development of B2B/B2C digital brand by fostering a digital-first mindset, understanding and translating the competitive landscape to the team, and educating team on creative strategies, which may include search engine marketing (SEO and PPC), permissions-based e-mail marketing, social media, banner advertising, wireframing, content syndication and affiliate marketing.
- Constructs omni-channel marketing strategy by defining business objectives, understanding seasonality, and defining KPI metrics.
- Standardizes Google Analytic practices to ensure consistency across all websites with the ability to learn digital marketing analytics software and implement appropriately across various digital assets.
- Works with business leaders and functional business partners to find solutions that support business goals and objectives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Manages online listings on websites, networks, and directories to ensure accuracy and alignment for search relevancy and business growth and development.
- Contributes to the development and production of digital dashboards and reporting mechanisms evaluating the success of digital marketing programs and business initiatives.
- Manages and ensures compliance with regulatory and legal requirements for all efforts, staying in front of all privacy and customer data regulations.
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and works well under pressure.
- Creative thinker, with excellent customer management skills and the ability to be a liaison with outside creative entities to get the desired results.
- Proven interpersonal skills to allow for collaborative work effort and accomplishment of organizational priorities in a team environment.
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast pace environment.
Education and Experience:
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of professional marketing experience.
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to write for B2B/B2C audiences.
- Hands-on experience executing website launches, email campaigns, social and blog postings.
- Must demonstrate strong attention to detail, accuracy and impeccable grammar.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress and Dreamweaver with the ability to become proficient in proprietary content management tools.
- Direct experience with Google Analytics and AdWords.
Wright Service Corp Offers:
- Vacation time (increased with tenure)
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Short term/long term disability insurance
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Volunteer hours
- Salary continuation
- Custom online wellness portal and reimbursement
- Annual awards banquet
- Holiday parties
- Team building events
- Leadership and professional development training programs
- Lunch and learns
- Mentorship opportunities with executives and leaders