Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Balfour Beatty offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and volunteer hours, education assistance and much more including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent & Medical Reimbursement)
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Volunteer time
- Tuition Assistance
- Employee Referral Bonus
The primary responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator position include: research and preparation of proposals, brochures, qualification packages, presentations, development of external and internal communications and other marketing services and materials that brand Balfour Beatty by clearly communicating its differentiators and benefits to both internal and external customers.
- Provide support for the development of proposals coordinating with various proposal team members to obtain required information essential to bid preparation.
- Create professional, creative layouts and designs for proposals by incorporating a balance of images, graphics, copy, white space; include theme statements, features/benefits, etc.
- Research, write and obtain required reviews for press releases.
- Assist in writing internal newsletters.
- Create brochures and introductory packages in support of Business Development and Business Acquisition.
- Research, gather data, and manage internal CRM/DAM software to keep current project information, client reference and other critical data for proposals.
- Provide creative support for recruiting, subcontractor and special events, as well as support required by various departments and jobsites.
- Participate in departmental and marketing team initiatives.
- Coordinate award submittals and necessary photography.
- Work together with various key personnel to write, edit and produce proposal-quality submittals.
- Assist in the maintenance of social media handles appropriate for various external communication and other media as needed.
- B.S. in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign).
- Demonstrated writing, proofreading/editing, and creative skills.
- Experience maintaining database information.
- Proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, the internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, Office, Outlook).
- Construction Marketing experience
- Proposal and graphic design experience
- Experience with social media, photography, and communication outlets such as: LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Data management (CRM system) experience
Balfour Beatty US is an industry-leading provider of general contracting, at-risk construction management and design-build services for public and private sector clients across the nation. Performing heavy civil and vertical construction, our teams build the unique structures and infrastructure that play an important role in how people live, work, learn and play in our communities. Our teammates have an instinctive passion for innovating that is fueled by a relentless curiosity, a drive to employ lean practices and processes and the determination to find a better way. Through Zero Harm®, we are challenging the construction industry’s assumptions about safety. We believe that no level of harm should come to anyone as a result of our business.
Consistently ranked among the nation’s largest building contractors by Engineering News-Record, our US business is a subsidiary of London-based Balfour Beatty plc (LSE: BBY).
Balfour Beatty is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.