This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of junior to intermediate Commercial Contracting Attorneys in a Contract Abstraction role.
What Will Your Duties Be?
- Utilization of Kira AI, particularly Kira quick study and training the AI to identify non-standard clauses.
- Review, draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial agreements including; NDAs, MSAs, and SOWs
- Communicate effectively with in house counsel, procurement, and other business stakeholders.
- Undertake quality control reviews of the work product of junior and intermediate attorney team members.
- Accurately track identified data points for reporting purposes.
What Experience Do You Need to Succeed?
- Direct experience with Kira AI required.
- Direct experience negotiating and drafting contracts is required.
- Must have at least 1-8 years of contract drafting and negotiating experience.
- Must be able to schedule, organize, plan, and prioritize work and activities, as well as monitor processes, materials, and surroundings.
- Must be able to quickly process and analyze information and be able to use it to make decisions and solve problems.
- Familiarity with Trusts a plus.
- Must be able to clearly communicate verbally and in writing to both internal and external stakeholders and maintain effective interpersonal relationships.
- Must be comfortable using the full Microsoft Office Suite including One Note, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to embrace change and “roll with the flow”.
Health, vision, dental, 401k, PTO and tuition discount
1-8 years computer related experience
JD from accredited law school
Equal Opportunity Employer