A division of VINCI Construction Grands Projets, JANIN ATLAS is an industry leader in the construction of major heavy civil and building projects.
VINCI Construction Grands Projets is itself a subsidiary of VINCI, a world-class leader in construction and concession projects which employs more than 183 000 people in over a hundred countries.
JANIN ATLAS undertakes design-build projects, turn-key projects, as well as more traditional build-only projects, all with a high degree of technical difficulty. We are specialized in the construction of complex projects such as bridges, major highway infrastructure or large-diameter tunnels, all of which require important management and coordination resources.
Our projects are characterized by innovative contractual solutions: Partnerships, ECI (Early Contractor Involvement), FEED (Front-End Engineering Design) and EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction). We also offer extensive experience in multiple project financing solutions (BOT, DBFOT, PPP, Concessions).
We are searching for a Scheduler, which means a person who is planning works according to a Schedule he would determine. He is responsible of the fact that every task is done at the good time and in the conditions that have been determined.
· Preparation of Construction Schedules with Primavera P6 by coordinating with different departments: segments, procurement, design, commercial, etc
· Assist project owners to plan and schedule all projects
· Analyse delays and impacts
· Work with Project Managers to schedule production and define the appropriate calendar for each task
· Recommends and modifies production schedules due to design changes, delays and other site’s hazards
· Assist in the daily meeting
· Help organize and facilitate data and reporting related to KPI’s (key performance indicators) for the production teams
· Perform schedule progress analysis to identify and initiate action with capital project leadership on underperforming areas.
Perform 3 week (weekly) and 90 day (monthly) look ahead schedules
Education and Experience:
· Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the construction industry, preferably on large infrastructure projects
· Planning Engineer certificate or equivalent
Harshness and organization will be your strengths and will allow you to manage priorities in accordance with the schedules that will be imposed. So, would you be willing to demonstrate this know-how in JANIN ATLAS, the Canadian subsidiary of an international group that is VINCI?
If you are interested, I invite you to apply.
JANIN ATLAS HR Team