Discovery at Home is comprised of a team of professionals with extensive experience in senior living personal care. We’re always nearby, including our senior management team, accessible to our clients and their families, and have direct authority to make decisions right where we are. We know local healthcare issues and procedures, and how to deliver the best care possible to our clients. Discovery at Home is Medicare certified and has earned the Community Health Accreditation Program’s (CHAP) coveted accreditation.
The RN Case Manager will be responsible for health care management and coordination of the staff in order to achieve optimal clinical, financial and quality of life outcomes; will work with all staff to create and implement a collaborative plan of care; will perform on going monitoring of the plan of care to evaluate effectiveness; will adhere to nursing guidelines, clinical protocols, company policies and procedures and all state and federal regulations
- Must be a graduate from an accredited School of Nursing.
- Must be licensed in the state of Florida as a Registered Nurse.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience in a home health agency and at least one year of supervisory experience (2 years preferred).
- Must have knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines.
- Must have a working knowledge of home health care and the principles and techniques of professional nursing and required documentation that pertains to it.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, problem solve and work effectively with people.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations.
- Skilled at establishing and maintaining positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, and patients.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Full-time team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Both full and part-time team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401k plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.