Be Part of Our Team!
Dickten Masch Plastics is a very successful, growth oriented plastics producer serving a wide variety of end markets including electrical, automotive, building products and key transportation segments. Dickten Masch was the winner of the prestigious Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year award in 2010 and 2011 Top 10 Businesses of the Year in Waukesha County. We are located in the friendly community of Nashotah, an easy commute from metro Milwaukee and surrounding areas. In addition to our corporate headquarters in Nashotah, we have facilities in Iowa, Mexico, and extended locations in the Midwest and Europe. With more than 70 years in the plastics industry, we have developed a reputation for operational excellence, employee development, and community leadership. We provide a positive work environment where teamwork and learning are what it’s all about!
What We Are Looking For:
Dickten Masch is a thermoplastics and thermoset molder on a strong growth track. As part of this growth, we are looking to add a dynamic individual to fill the role of Intern: Front Desk / Receptionist looking for 20-25 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be pursuing a degree in Business Administration. We can work with candidates to bring in additional responsibilities based upon the degree emphasis. We are looking for someone with an upbeat personality and enjoy supporting a busy front desk. Duties will include answering calls, greeting guests, mail sorting and delivery, and other duties as assigned. This position will be an integral member of the team reporting directly to the Human Resources Manager.
Qualifications (Education, Experience & Other Skills):
- The ideal candidate will be an undergraduate in the process of pursuing a degree with a concentration in Human Resources, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (at all levels both internally and externally).
- Demonstrates a professional and mature demeanor at all times.
- Detail oriented accuracy in work and good follow-up skills.
- Ability to work in a team-based environment with good problem solving, multitasking and organizational skills.
- Strong technical abilities – Phone system/PC skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc) and other software applications are required.
To learn more about Dickten Masch Plastics visit www.DMPAdvantage.com.
Dickten Masch Plastics is an Affirmative Action Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.