ULC Robotics is a leader in product development and engineering services for the natural gas, energy, industrial and electric distribution markets. We are committed to solving operations and maintenance problems while reducing costs, increasing efficiency and improving safety. ULC operates under four divisions capable of performing a wide range of specialized services to accommodate the industries we serve.
ULC Robotics is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented and hands-on cinematographer with proven experience in all aspects of video production. This is a unique opportunity to work every day around robots, drones and technology on a wide variety of creative and challenging projects.
Our company works with gas and electric networks in the US and UK every day to develop and deploy robotics systems, inspection systems and unmanned aerial systems. Use of our technology helps our customers minimize their impact on the environment and reduce disruption to the public while lowering their costs. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company whose innovations were recently covered in the New York Times, Boston Globe and London Evening Standard. ULC Robotics is also named as one of the top 50 global robotics companies by Robotics Business Review.
This position is based out of our headquarters in Hauppauge, NY. Please submit a resume and any relevant links to your video work or reel.
- Collaborate with marketing and project teams to plan, execute and deliver marketing videos, video content and digital media; this includes script writing, audio capture, storyboarding and editing
- Capture, produce and edit engaging content to support branding, marketing, sales and projects
- Capture high quality video and photos in a variety of environments such as offices and construction sites
- Capture product photography and job site photography
- Set up video and photo sites to achieve a professional look and feel to digital content
- Develop relevant vendor relationships for outside help
- Utilize additional skills in marketing, writing, WordPress, graphic design and web development to assist the marketing group in other projects
- Ensure consistent use of company branding and identity
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience
- Relevant degree in Film/Video or Digital Art
- Highly skilled use of Adobe Creative Suite and video editing software
- Ability to work on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines while delivering high quality work
- Ability to capture drone footage a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Good organizational, time management and project management skills
- Ability to travel regionally, nationally and internationally to support video projects; estimated 20% travel
Our team is motivated, dedicated and thrives on developing industry-leading products and services that can transform the way our clients work. We foster a unique work environment that inspires employees to express their ideas and work collaboratively towards finding innovative solutions to problems. We attract top talent by offering some of the best benefits in the industry. Some of the benefits we offer our team are listed below:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 4 weeks of PTO on an annual basis (prorated on date of hire)
- Aflac Insurance programs including
EOE Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities