We are seeking a qualified individual to join our innovative team!
As an Inside Sales and Operations representative, you will work to grow sales while providing customer service to our existing customer base in the areas of pricing, supply, orders, and current market changes. This position is also responsible for developing new customers originating from various areas such as industry leads, trade organizations, etc. and requires someone who is a quick-thinker and has an entrepreneurial philosophy. Daily operations include taking customer orders, making supply decisions on customer’s behalf, coordinating logistics for customer orders, and managing orders from start to finish. Responsibilities will also expand to include marketing risk management contracts to customers. This is a full-time position including occasional weekends with minimal travel requirements.
- Competitive compensation
- The Company contributes toward the following benefits – your contributions are made on a pre-tax basis:
- Medical benefits – employees can choose a traditional PPO plan with a Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA), or a high deductible health plan with a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Dental benefits, including orthodontia for children
- Dependent care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Our retirement plan offers the opportunity for employees to make pre-tax and/or Roth 401(k) contributions, as well as employer profit sharing
- The Company provides the following benefits at no cost to you:
- Group term Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Disability insurance, including paid sick leave, short term disability and long term disability
- Paid vacation – pro-rated vacation is available immediately
- Paid holidays
- A college degree and/or equivalent education/experience in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- A valid state driver’s license
ABOUT THE COMPANY
HTP Energy is a Midwest-based, family owned company offering wholesale energy solutions to end-users and suppliers throughout North America. We specialize in wholesale supply, distribution, sales and marketing, logistics, risk management, and general consulting services within the energy markets throughout North America.
We are committed to the safety and wellness of our team and the greater good of our communities. To learn more about how we take care of our people, communities and the environment, visit us at: http://www.htpenergy.com.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer