Works across the entire organization to facilitate assigned Learning & Development programs and services including: professional and leadership development, program management for our interactive on-boarding program, growth program for leaders, facilitation of team learning sessions and development of curriculum and learning material. Fosters cross-functional relationships effectively with business partners in employee services and embodies The Caddell Way.
- Designs and develops effective and engaging online curriculum and learning activities using the Articulate 360 suite.
- Employs creative development methods and incorporates new technologies to drive innovation; Develops and implements tools and measures to evaluate training initiatives and determines if objectives are being met for various training efforts.
- Serves as administrator of the company’s Learning Management System, performing day-to-day training maintenance including; enrolling employees in training courses; tracking/recording employee training certifications and courses taken; and assisting employees with any issues regarding training and development.
- Conducts assessment and analysis to identify new training and development needs and recommends training methods accordingly.
- Coordinates with subject matter experts to gather information and design training curriculum; including online courses and self-study sessions; develops learning paths and competencies for departments.
- Coordinates with departments to support and facilitate training as needed, including: orientation training, compliance training, safety training, security training, new process training, etc.
- Evaluates all existing curriculum and makes recommendations for improvements; develops methods to ensure all content remains up-to-date.
- Develops and maintains standard operating procedures (SOPs) for various functions, and documents SOPs in Caddell’s knowledge management system.
- Stays current with industry trends. Conducts appropriate benchmarking activities to ensure identification and implementation of best practices.
- Manages external vendor relationships for activities relative to delivery and tracking of training courses.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor or company management.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred, 2+ years’ experience in training and e-Learning development. Prior experience with maintaining and troubleshooting Learning Management Systems, including authoring, testing, and implementing technical and soft skill eLearning content. Experience with Articulate 360 preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, etc.: PHR, SPHR preferred; certificates related to Instructional Design or eLearning preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Candidate must be able to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and have strong interpersonal skills. Detailed understanding of e-Learning authoring software (Captivate, Articulate or similar) as well as Window based software, networking, and PC hardware. Excellent understanding of adult learning theory and design. Ability to properly prioritize and execute competing projects. Ability to work independently, and as part of a group, to accomplish individual and team objectives.
Caddell Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer veterans, disability, and other protected classes under applicable laws and regulations.
Salary Commensurate With Experience: $50,000.00+